Quote

Black Lives Matter

Saturday 22 August 2015

Coral pink half sleeve tee

Remember the collection I'm making for late summer.
And I made the leaf print skirt
And now I've made the coral pink top
This uses the body from New Look 6414 View C and the sleeve from New Look 6735 cropped to elbow length due to fabric limitations, I added bands on the sleeves to make them slightly longer.

I now fancy making some dark brown leggings and a cowl top to wear under the coral mesh cardigan but need to stay focussed and make up the coral jacket next if I can find the pattern.
I also need to mow the lawns, trim the front hedge and paint the trim on the garage whilst the weather is good!

2 comments:

Bonnie @ sewplus.blogspot.com said...

I like your collection. The fabric colors are great! The bands on the coral top is a good idea. Great job!
See me @ www.sewplus.blogspot.com

Jenni said...

Looking fabulous. The print and the top together are great.