Quote

Black Lives Matter

Sunday 26 April 2015

Spring collection Navy ponte pencil skirt

This neat little pencil skirt skims over the figure and finishes just below the knee.
It has a centre back seam with a small walking split at the hem.
I used a dark navy ponte fabric bought from the Monday Market Man and as a pattern the back piece only from Vogue 2989 (which I've altered to the length I like). I cut on the fold for the front and added a centre seam for the back to be able to have the little walking split.
It is very simple but I really love it!
 Here's the whole collection. I would quite like to have time to sew a little ponte jacket, if not I will use an existing purchased one for the SWAP.

2 comments:

Faye Lewis said...

There's nothing like a great fitting knit pencil skirt especially if it's navy!

Jenni said...

Very smart and comfortable at the same time. Looks like a really great piece that will get lots of wear.