Quote

Black Lives Matter

Tuesday 11 February 2014

Celtic Scarf Outfit 2 (my version of February)

So here's the Vivienne files inspiration
which I've then interpreted with an orange-red cardigan, dark teal green cord mini skirt worn with brown suede over the knee boots, a simple cream scoop necked tee, turquoise beaded bracelet and earrings.
 The earrings were a souvenir from a trip to the Grand Canyon and surrounding area and have both larger turquoise beads and the smaller carnelian coloured beads.
Quite a good look again I think.
Now what can I do for March.....

6 comments:

The Material Lady said...

Looks good - and January was great too. I particularly like your lovely earrings. Always good to bring a useful (and pretty!) souvenir back from your travels :)

Juliane said...

I really like both of these looks and the turquoise jewelry is perfect!

Dawn said...

I am really enjoying this series. Both looks are nice. I really like the way the turquoise jewelry with this one brings out the same color in the scarf. How fun!

It's so cool that you already had the jewelry that adds so much to both looks.

Linda T said...

Great look!

Ann said...

Another great look. Soon you will have a complete wardrobe from what you own. Just wait until you start mixing and matching all those pieces.

RhondaBuss said...

Love the look of the orange and turquoise together. Bet it will look great on you.