Quote

Black Lives Matter

Wednesday 2 January 2013

New Year Sewing Goals

Happy New Year!!!
 My sewing goals for this year are

- write and share 40 'Frugal Fabric Friday' posts using up scraps or short yardage.
(This is less than one a week because I have holidays and so on).

- complete and photograph SWAP 2013.

- sew a boiled wool jacket with forward head alteration.

- sew in the week after work to leave weekends free for going out and doing stuff.

- make a travel bag to fit cabin luggage restrictions.

I have other non sewing goals in the year as well so am going to leave it at that for now. Boiled wool/jackets and using scraps being my main aims this year.

2 comments:

Ann said...

Great goals Ruthie. I did include a few personal one in mine as I am doing a life style change and fully retiring June 30, 2013.

pdiddly said...

I too have the travel bag on my list for this year